Friday, March 4, 2011

Lynsey Dawn Mckenzie Im Back

Madame Bovary c'est moi.

Why blog?
For what?
If you'd like to just write something, buy a fucking diary with the lock, but do not break your balls here whatsoever.
I feel stupid, you know? And arrogant. At times I wonder who the hell you think you are to feel free to actually write something that everyone can read? Do you really have something to say?
And they are not ironic, it is so. But then I think there are people who post the songs of avril lavigne on youtube while I'm at home with piles of pajamas. And so I feel less stupid. Then I realize, Jesus, I'm opinionated. Why me those are critical. Fuck that put their stupid songs imitated on youtube? They came to work, these self-centered dick.
So here's my tangle of thoughts.
I could use my time much better.
I could put myself in search of intelligence, which never go bad, instead of always concentrating on the usual things without ever having the courage to do different thoughts.
So we move on to my relationship with (roll tamure) the radical chic.

I came into contact with this class very late.
Exactly my sophomore year.
Before I came in contact only with the quail and stuff (if it is always a worthy representative myself, I just hid behind the mask alternative to like you no one ever ). You know, the radical chic in Sicily are not very popular (oggesù, another stereotype! He must have recognized? It will be ironic? Not funny. It 'just stupid. How ironic stale).
E 'was an entirely new category.
I knew I had one in the middle of a weirdo group of anthropologists who showed off hippies to do with charming quirks and it seemed that they did the university in Bologna for a lifetime, and I was just out of a sfigatata (I is not an error) in the college experience.
How could I recognize him?
Who the hell would I miss the radical chic know. So no
pregiudizio.Semplicemente, as time went on, I put the pieces together and I understood.
The radical chic are the children of parents who were the first hippies, young people, some real settantottini Italian, who rode the wave of leftist watching the night in the darkness of their bedrooms while humming songs to himself Led Zeppelin, the same moon that looked Berlinguer.
The radical chic are the children of people who had learned the lesson of the previous generation, born from the economic boom, disrupted by the years of lead, which, together, would meet to discuss the Band of the Magliana exchanging Prison Notebooks of Gramsci.
radical chic are the children of people that were left and then, following the evolution of their age and historical and political implications, are simply turned into something close to moderate and now potentially vote PD.
The parental history of our young friends is important to frame them, mind you. The radical chic
are conceited and arrogant people who believe themselves above all.
are people who have refused to join the vulgarity of the other social categories that make the culture (and pompous ostentanta) their sign of approval. Clarks Clarks or not, are people who are convinced to be equipped with critical thinking skills, they have actually eaten (just like the quails with pop music) the lessons of their philosophy professor of the university.
usually are sexually frustrated. Can never go to explicit sexual comments and all their instincts are repressed. The sexual drives and vulgarity are two absolutely taboo. No time, Friends of radical chic, to comment on the ass of the young ladies, because reconstructing the biography of Gorbachev in front of a glass of wine is definitely more important.
Their political ideal is not democratic.
I'm basically in favor of an oligarchy. The proletariat must remain so. And I know that the world is unfair and that capitalism has created disuguglianza, but it's not their fault. They do not want to change the system and mica, even if they look good from doing so, as their enemies hippies (although the word enemies is not apt, since they are considered so above all by watching the other dog with compassion ).
are moderate.
were left, but when they realized that their circle was expanding and that they were inevitably falling into a cliché, they decided that the best way between laissez faire and communism should not be so bad then.
have a few main points.
Obviously looking Woody Allen.
Art? The art was one of these cornerstones.
Perhaps it would be better to divide generations, or subgroups, but I'm just making me drag from my stream of consciousness (sic).
are aware of their stereotypes, and when they realize you are too intellectual to be taken by a kind of bulimia film from which it escapes college Van Wilder. Or read Linus surely listen or go crazy for a songwriter.
're one foot out and one foot in, constantly torn by the idea of \u200b\u200bmirroring, the stereotype (as though, given their detailed social analysis, they know they can not escape it), but make something original that makes people confused .
Type Caparezza listening to.
They use tons of irony to prove to themselves that by, I'm not so arrogant and opinionated and tend to never take it seriously.
At least that's what they say.

This is my idea, of course, crossed from my experiences, what are the radical chic.
Now, that third world children die of hunger and that no longer exist between seasons (= your analysis of reality is oversimplified) everybody knows (here: another thing that repudiate the radical chic is doing good. I cynical atheists and absolutely happy and proud to be).

I wish we were able to put together all our ideas about social categories to see what might come out.
would be a great way to make me change my own, tired and collapsed, perspective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment