Sunday, January 16, 2011

Belkin Model F6d4050 Drivers Debian Linux

What coss'è love.


There was not need to watch a film about two that you know and not even spend a day thinking about falling in love in Vienna, aware of how love is one thing and how selfish people are constantly engaged in processes of emotional construction of reality in which what counts is only their projections on it to find out.
college have taught us that there is a reality. There is no real reality. That means you. If you look out the window and see a tree, I can almost be sure that the tree exists really. The ugliness of Lele Mora is real, as well as the stupidity of Gasparri. Those are objective things and I'm sorry, relativism, but there is little to be done.
I'm talking about what the nostalgia of the wall (have a script, I know, but so I'm not after you read it and you'll never know) would call superstructure.
century anthropologist goes to Africa with all its theoretical background and do not think for one second that his prejudices and his so-called pre-understanding can alter a field of research that he thinks immaculate. The field is, there is little to be done. Too bad that it actually creates the anthropologist, his field, manipulates it, select it, Manco was one of those rubbery toys which I can not remember the name.
Well, so do the people in love. They literally create their field of research. We are influenced by what the French would call a guy unconscious nuclei and, bam. There he is, love.

Love is simply a matter of projections? Well, maybe mom and dad do not. It can not be for material reasons, can not be true, they have time to think of mica to the superstructure. But love, romantic love as we know it silly, that is, that's a matter of projection. It so happens that we consider most important one night while walking with an almost unknown, in the snow on a cold night, which did not go to bed every night and wake up every morning with the same person. That is routine, and we tender nostalgia usually tend to snub.
love, to be true, need not be lived? Love needs to cling to some shelf impossible to reach, even if you want to be love?
Or you must really know a person, you will know how the line, to be sure of being in love?
I have no idea what love is. Ok, maybe those so-called nuclei unconscious've got and I can also assure you that I have a generous dose of projections romantic can give, but I can not explain what it is.
I can tell you that most people, I loved the situations. They were always manipulated situations myself, I myself selected to ensure that my projections have that coveted empirical evidence. So there were situations that led me to go crazy, because I wanted to go crazy, because I thought that love was passion, was tearing his hair, was jealousy. And what did my romantic projections? They did so I found the reason to be. Then I had to control the situations in which and the situations in which the other had to know how to impose. The more there never really was. The complaint on the denial and silences colonialist anthropology Fanon had it in me.
there was me and my stupid projections. It will be so forever, no? is inevitable.
Love is what we want it to be.

There are many types of love, then.
And they're all wrong.

Sorry, Capossela.

0 comments:

Post a Comment