Friday, January 21, 2011

Brazzilian Wax Designs

desert with no accent over the o. The walk of a distracted


Michel De Certeau is the classic example of when masturbation should be empirically and do not result in metaphysical (cited).
If I wanted to read something ontologically incomprehensible, I have read waves of Virginia Woolf.
Here's what I would say to my teacher.
This beautiful maidens, a member of the Society of Jesus and rompicazzi Occupation (ah yes, I think you define academic epistemologists), says things that my friends anthropologists would call "brilliant", "intuitive", so I just :

O___o


Can I study that speaks to me of a pedestrian statements?
semiotics of urban life? but, above all, the invisible design behind tactical activities of walking, walking where he is a creator can turn their steps in specific organizational practices. his steps, yes, as tactics of resistance to constriction of the urban grid? aaaah? but what the hell are we talking about?
Guys, here it comes to the question of social classes.
Who was that wise guy who had called for a government run by philosophers?
Yes, I know. But q ui me denigrate the workers and the marginalized but perhaps onanism do not help a beloved fuck.

confess that it would be less frustrating to ask the Santanchè that carries the Minetti which then calls the betrayal Carfagna me to dinner and explain the role of DC during the latter years lead (who?).
And, I confess, the incredible charm of fuck now that I remove ingrown hair and you see that satisfaction is making me go into a tunnel worthy of the most toxic drug addicts.

I simply can not.
do not know, my poverty and my mental scarce and bland synapses do not allow me to come to light, the last thing called understanding ... and so I lose myself in Wiki sites and brilliant as http://www.jamesvandermemes.com/ (visitatelo. I promise you will not regret it) and deep thoughts like maybe it's time to let me mustache.

I will, ordunque.




0 comments:

Post a Comment