Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Serious Is Bilirubin Level 6

Every man for himself.


It can really be so blinded to the point of not being able to be objective? Maybe I'm arrogant to think of it, though, fuck, get to taste. Something elegant, which are not exactly "whatever steps the convent" or not reduced to the phrase "every hole is pirtuso. Do not do anything to not reflect stereotypes? And why do it? really is as they say thousands of years of psychology change? For Jesus's sake, please!
not let me be in the bad position of having to give reason to Galimberti.
Yes, because kids are strange.
The boys are the ones that practically according to what they say and how they behave, fucks well only if the doorknob is called Knoblock, but they are also the most in giving bad reviews on the girls. And then I tell myself that we live in a male-dominated world. And I do not know what to do because I want to do the alternative and be macho, but then I zealous and I would like to join and participate in stupid feminist conferences on the role of women in modern society, which I did, but then I find myself taking the piss out of the girls just to make common cause with the guys defending the post and write 'anti anti-machismo. And I do not want to be in the position of having to choose between two positions. And do not even want to be the eternal sloth.
And then there's this misanthropy to the world and hatred towards my way of thinking and I would very nearly to blame him, Galimberti, why are philosophers like him who have plagiarized the mind of my mother and many mothers of families, and they often are with me from their speeches that battered the fuck so much that eventually I find myself coming to terms with all my stupid stereotypes and the fact that people do not even lift a finger to get a timid, even if only fleeting refutation of them.
And I'll stop thinking like a sixteen year old only if the other is worthy to do so.
Tie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment