Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blood In Cervix Period

A Roman in Milan ... gulp!

seems that I Milano is going to see it running, even if the evil could not really say that it takes much more than an hour to turn it :-)

In fact, given the Piazza della Scala, Piazza Duomo , and the shops (!) around there, there's not much else. There was
a beautiful exhibition at the royal palace, but I have not had the time.

But I must say that although I was biased and inherently aware of the undeniable superiority of Roma Capitale on any city in the world :-), Milan seemed to me not so very terrible. Indeed, probably due to the sun and temperatures 'myths', it seemed like a civilized place.

Certainly for a metropolitan animal like me, found among millions of people is always a breath of fresh air! Therefore already part of Milan in big advantage compared to any city of the province, which always gives me the hint of country ... Totò to put it, just stay in place and sooner or later they all meet.

Then, I finally started to understand a bit 'of the geography of the city and its subways. And I almost (almost) taken the plunge: I had to go ask the officer where to go where I go ... but I came too funny! Next time I will, however, force, I can not give it up!

scattered observations: the Milanese Milan really speak! What a ridiculous accent!
But I'm so quiet, so shy (or afraid? Or indifference?) To get his attention to ask for information, you have to do a Hawaiian dance, and run screaming from Cheyenne warrior, or even look at you!

Then I understood what the real difference between north and south, which explains EVERYTHING.

is not true that nothing works in the south and the north it all works. Just to the south are crap and do nothing to hide, to the north, do the same crap, and say nothing and no one notices anything. How do I know?
Simple.
megatrafficato Crossing. The machines undertake the crossing with the green, although the road is blocked, and then when the light turns red are to completely block (I mean completely) the intersection. The other direction, now with the green, can not move anything, does not advance an inch. Redeem green, and finally crossing it releases a bit '. Now, this event is more than often, the center-south unleashed a frenzy of honking and swearing oaths, people who kicks out the windows and slalom to block further crossing. There .... nothing. All quiet still silent. As if nothing was happening.
I looked around, thinking about being on a planet of zombies.
the trick is revealed. And here also redeem the south by the tremendous reputation that afflicts him. Do not mess, dear southerners, and no one will notice the filth that combined, just as the north.

last semi-serious reflection: in Milan there's nothing to eat. At least, nothing appetizing. The proof is that I had to come to a solemn promise not motivated by ideological reasons is strictly food, and eating (Sigh) in the fast food with the big M. And this explains why the international fashion based in Milan and elsewhere in Italy. In any other place, the models that would remain with cabbage size 34! In Milan, poor women have no choice :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment