Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brazilian Wax Palm Springs Ca

The woman on the project.

In this period the tivvù me many ideas.
I'm seeing Victor Victoria.
I like this program and you guys crazy, even if it is the prototype of what could be called quail, but the students do not understand just because a program has all its own and is on television. I find
un'Arisa very witty and ironic.
There's a girl, a famous, I'm sorry Of Claudia Luke (Roman is a translation from English), I do not know exactly who he is. one with a pretty face and a nice ass. I do not think the name really matters.
Here, there is one thing that makes me a little 'pain.
Sometimes the irony of Victoria bothers me, it seems to me that irony fantozziana and if we are a bit 'stale which makes me nervous.
In any case I see by the female in question (the guest, a certain Nina who made the advertisement for such an intimate thing, as I understand) a desperate desire to appear intelligent.
Sorry to say, but it is not much. It 'nice, and gnocchi. If I were a man I would try. but it is not intelligent, not only because it has been taken as quotes project contract. Now he's spewing platitudes about the love relationships, and in fact I see a desperate attempt to seem profound, one that wants to show you the night we think, to certain things.
One that wants to show that even if he shows his ass has a brain.
In this case, it is not true.
Not that there's nothing wrong with showing your ass. I also said earlier that I'm not that kind of girl who does certain things. It is not that all mo could do it. It's not that I'm coming from gentlemen and tell us to photograph the ass and is made. It takes style and sensuality. You got it. Satisfied that, without the intelligence to other people.
Ah, there it is. the history of graduation. E 'degree in economics and trade. Boys, boys. Come on. Graduating dogs and pigs. Have graduated people who could not write and not even the emphasis (yes) and is the history of 'm smart because I graduated broke me. All
may be able to do university. Not the fact that you do, but how you do. What you have left, what you learn, what you are ready to assimilate.
And, please, I admire you. I admire your body and your beauty. but you're bogged down there Women's object in this thing. Mo does not show that you are just that. There passed off as that part of feminism that seeks to eliminate the dualism beauty / intelligence, which I'm sure that if you show your tits do not do it for your feminist ideals. You wanted the girls to do image? well, beautiful. But please, limit yourself to doing that. It 'no use to try to dismantle stereotypes published calendar that you yourself are more than happy to stir.
I say to the girl living object. Some of them will be smart. Or maybe not. Why, my dear, to be intelligent is a matter of choice. Intelligent we become. And because all the intelligence is fixed? Let us leave the various William Marconi that exist in the world.
And another thing, my feminist friends. Yesterday the following interview
Comencini, which I saw a very beautiful film. But what a drag this too, eh. A hardcore feminist. One that says women have positions of power (I can not say how exactly, sorry). They have no consideration in the political world etc etc.
Mado.
not that just because we women deserve the listings rose. And I know you do it just because the reality is changed by changing the way we think (and not the other way, as some are led to believe), so it strives for a while, you manipulate reality.
Truth however, is that I would like to live a period in which he had passed that attempt to force the reality (and then put the listings rose, and then put incentives for women entrepreneurs and so on). But who are we? A protected band?
If I have to, just to see women in positions of power, Santanché or Mussolini, I give up. I wish you looked on the cock. I wish no one stupisse If elected a black president just because he is black and give it immediately to the adjective that good and just want four hundred-odd years of cultural domination has not helped his black skin to develop humility?

It is a speech and confuserrimo stupid, and maybe even a little childish, but as the prof said in film Mortillaro school:
some are made to study and some are made for digging.
It makes no difference between males and females, blacks and whites, hairy and smooth as the skin of a newborn.
is that even if many of our attitudes are culturally determined and vattelappesca (and what we can do if that poor girl shows her butt, is just a victim of the system) there is also something that is called in anthropology agency, the ability to act, to respond to the impulses or to external conditions, and because being smart is a choice, not an intrinsic way of being, I can feel a bit 'penalty to apply to such persons.

End of the Sunday sermon,
Go in peace.
or in war.
short.
Just go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment