Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gay Cruising Spots Baltimore Md.



There are two things related to this existential condition and inevitably ended up on earth make me literally afraid
the first thing are the Teletubbies. I do not know, are living, so weird, they emit sounds creepy with which they try to communicate with each other and have colors that can literally punch me in my eye whenever I have the misfortune to cross them in tivvù.
The second thing is the Hare Krishna.
this fear can be attached to the fact that dance. They dance all the time. And sing. And dance and sing is something that, really, I can not stand. Their eyes look at you with those fanatics who for a while 'my atheism is so helpless looking at me with frightened eyes begging him to let him go (fortunately I have a strong and durable leash). Get off the ground, with their simple look Boeotian (or blessed, you do), more intrusive and annoying the leaders who insist that you go to dance an annoying song of shakira 80Years before, and their smile makes me ecstatic desire to do something violent in front of them, like to kick the first child dressed as SpongeBob, taken ecstasy carnival, I stand in my way hopping happy (which, to be honest, I would do without the Hare Krishna). What do
when your innermost fears are destroying every square meter of your skin, have the arrogance to stand hand in hand?
When walking with Naive to do one of the few wide streets of Venice, you realize that there are only tourists in the street dressed as Teletubbies and stupid religious fanatics with the most ridiculous haircut in the world?

Personally, I end up going to hole up at home, as if suddenly having to learn the difference between substantive and formal economy was the most interesting thing in the world.
Not before, however, that I went to withdraw my membership card to a library (here in Venice you have to practically enter everywhere) and not before writing another person, the day before, had given the regional map services trying to persuade Miss the entry point that was worth as document ('well, excuse me, but since accepting the license, because it can not accept my card regional services? ').
I wanted to say that, well, at this point, why not give the card to the lady of Billa (supermarket) or because they do not even give her the card of the gym? or that the beauty salon?

DIOM, of course you're right, the Venetians will always give you reason to lose their appetite, you know that in Lombardy you subscribe to libraries with good meal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment