Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Laser Surgery Erosion Cervix

to miss half of the film is not very professional but I do not care one em.


Somewhere.
One of those movies that makes you be funny to watch any program in Enrico Papi, that makes you think that perhaps the slow and detailed descriptions of Dr. Zhivago are nothing in comparison and perhaps even if the ten begin to accumulate fatigue of the day.
What I've already got the message, and are not even the 30th minute, which at the end of the star are ollivud always sun mica and money is everything. But I find it most instructive of my abuse of italics that not even an appearance of less than one minute Benicio del Toro saying that the room which has the 59 known Bono, so that the film makes us understand that, see is really in the entertainment world that loser there, I'll put it next to that figaccione for 30 seconds so you think, that there is really inside inside that world and everyone knows in this world, but look as they are alone in that world.
Thus, in the midst of this turmoil and emotional film, I can not help but wonder:
Sofia.
Sofia. But
fuck you doing?

I just have to wait for the scene where Sofia kicks common sense and say openly to the world that Italy is made up of Valerie Marini (Sofia, you should better document, which smells a bit of old Valeria) and Telegatti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment