Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Carburetors Acquisition 2008

Untitled (specify which makes figs)


I could not make a teacher.
Selling ideas is not my forte. The store, I make my own, I change, but I could not be convincing. I imagined my students would come out of the class bored and sleepy.
forgetting that they could spend their time watching the entire first season of Oz, or perhaps look at all ten (?) Seasons of Beverly Hills in just one day would surely have been more fun.

Well, what I would say is that if we did all the work for which we are temperamentally predisposed, like the fascists we are good to ignore if you like ... mmm ... the entire twentieth century, or the professor if we ars cultivators enough to face a classroom of goats or sluts if we have a natural tendency to ease or loosen with use of the mails are so ugly if you do not remove the myth of the ugliness of post office employees (unless you've never seen 'welcome to the south'), it is not a perfect world?


But I'm dying to say this thought.
thought I can not explain but which I share.
Because there are some guys who have removed the stubborn existence in our brains of a daughter utilitarian logic of capitalism (brr, it sounds communist). that liberalism was the only economic system capable of transforming the very way of living society, transforming the social relations and political institutions, we are led to believe that all people on earth guided to reason from what we call economic rationalism, but it is not so. That we must be able to remove everything that we take for granted. and do not want to do as my friends left to protest against the Moratti (but who is Moratti, then?) just to go against the system or just to complain just as much to do or see that they are provided with critical consciousness [what referred to common sense, my aminemici usually do not have the right (and save the fact that I have carefully used a term like sensocomune , then I find that comments critical of my stereotypes of stereotypes)] but because gosh Mica is not my fault if we are right in postmodernism.
Do you think I wanted?
think that I would like to live in an age where you do not even think the possibility of being detached from the company or individuals of an era in which it was normal in a sense, if the husband did the horns and you, woman , slave, shut up and fucks (ok, maybe I'm oversimplifying).
I could help but I know the process or Duchamp men pin of De Chirico.

ah, yes, if I could choose I would have chosen a boring Canova.
or a nice meal on the grass of Manet.
ah, yes, Those were good times.
other than Joyce and the rest.
think of who is to blame if my posts are so confused?
postmodernism is the key, and it was he who designed the so-called members of the radical world chiccoso, for which, as most know, I have a hatred so deep that Catullo et amo you can go to pile up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment