Friday, February 4, 2011

Multiplayer Tech Deck

the cesine

Today I read the news of the disputed construction of a new wind farm in the area of \u200b\u200bGesine, I thought back to the visit made in the area this summer, and I asked myself some questions: why did Italy
us, instead of protesting a wind farm, should not be the first to look in that condition is the beach next to the WWF reserve? Bella
tricksy: The park includes the area of \u200b\u200bthe swamp, but not the beach, take the volunteers to explain the reserve, that is then abandoned itself. Given the state in facing, probably not been cleaned for years under a layer of garbage and rusty scrap metal and plastic in a variety of sources, the sand is black tar, with several layers.
photos of where I put the link, although previous reproduce exactly what was in the summer of 2010 on that stretch of coast. I felt I did not even have to take pictures, it was too demoralizing.
do not know if the landfill is caused by what the sea off spit them out again, or there are also contributions from locals, so to speak. I know that everyone will wash their hands: the municipalities, the WWF (because the beach, which borders the reserve, which is NOT reserves, so it can be a garbage can), ordinary people (okay, around here wash their hands is the dominant style of life).
As a result, a few miles and on the same beautiful coast of Otranto, a garbage can in the open.
landscape is bleak. Projected to hear in a post war scenario.
I do not think it's lack of spirit ecological
but lack of dignity.

to compensate for the collapse, a sign of good will and constructive spirit:
same region, another sea, bell ' initiative. Let's hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment