Friday, February 11, 2011

Milena Velba Car Wash

The big breakfast and the third chicken. Even

ok:
allow me to express an opinion that (drum roll) does not concern myself and my rolls of post-post-natal belly (buah).
E'venerdi evening and I am to see the barbarian invasions (ah, no. Not by choice. If I could choose I would have really opted for a party club where I would probably pretend to have fun, smiling and rejecting all those who would make me dance).
That whatever I do not mind me Daria. Sure, sometimes I seem to see the first part of the film-Frox Nixon. sometimes there is no real contradiction, but forgiveness. At the bottom switch to Channel 5 la7 is still a quantum leap. There
Casini. I am repeatedly surprised by myself and I think, as the pace of the sentences overwhelms me, that my god, but I really agree with what he is saying?
E 'a center-right, Julian, possible events that decades of left-not something you have helped to develop that coveted by communist ideology such as those like you no one ever and you should find yourself well, a boring Friday night with a stomachache from eating too much grinding you, fatso! to give a reason for saying that it was a mistake to remove the ICI because then your taxes go looking elsewhere? one that says that multiculturalism as it stands has not led to a dried fig, if not a bland and rhetorical relativism? to one that says that every company has an original identity and that others are free to practice their religion but that this is our country?
ah, here. seemed strange to me. Needless to say I disagree, but will not start to express my opinions anthropologically oriented that I'm so arrogant that I certainly do not bother to express opinions already opinionante.
No, I do not like Casini (pfiù relief, says that annoying leftist identity that continues to suggest the image of my father's bare-chested in front of the table to Tigga and its polemical tone and access to shared nostalgia that affects me so much to get to the point of taking at face value any of its opinion, despite its disturbing hairy chest).
He says things that I can share but I think it's a possibility ontologically present in moderate mode (six more comfortable if I put it in these terms, pepparnò?)


A third chicken maybe I would not mind, ordunque, but the truth is that they are satisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment