Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Learned To Suck My Own Dick



Before kick off yet another of my delirium, I apologize if my posts are often very insightful, or unclear or uninteresting, out like a balcony or totally stupid. I never had the pretension to say something intelligent. It 's just that sometimes it happens that when I am at a dinner party or in any situation involving a question and answer, the answer I do not have it now or if I can not say it, so I need to rework without necessarily keep her for me.
My blog is a tool that allows me to get even, to take stock of the situation with myself, mainly, and the rest of the world.
not hide behind a keyboard, which I try to really improve when I will have the opportunity, sforzardomi to speak with my face as blonde pussy paris but a little less, but I notice that when my fingertips touch any AOV of this computer, I suddenly feel at home. I feel that is the way in which I express myself. Not that I do well, but I do definitely better than the voice . Marianna Ucria (was she?) Has not spoken for a long time, but did not communicate this to mica.
Just had another way to do it.
My professor of ethnolinguistic, after two and a half hours Maroni split the difference between social and ethnolinguistic (which, ca va sans dire, I have not read), he said something intelligent.
We are accustomed to think of writing as a kind of passive transcription of spoken language. In reality it is a communication system is completely autonomous and do not necessarily represent the replacement of the stump speech.
Writing is my system. This does not mean, of course, that will win the Pulitzer Prize or be able to sell copies, just because I write a little book telling questionable sexual experiences titled hundred strokes of the case, that something to be hits.
After only a few months ago, at the age of twenty equalcosa years because I discovered that, as and company want an acute accent, and a little mica is written with the accent, but with the apostrophe. I do not want to be the Carrie Bradshaw of our , or blurt out all my self-centeredness in monovision (ok, maybe a little).
I just want to prove to myself that thoughts sometimes even I've got, even though it was completely stupid, and I want the other (even if others are reduced to Pepparnone, Gala and professional aviopenica) the know. We know how to be stupid and selfish, maybe I see where I massage the hair with heidi the face who has just taken a tranquilizer.

In any case, the frenzy of today's anarchists concerned, my almost contempt Jesus but I'm at right turns? and difference, that maybe my nice friends escape, including civil society and state. As to why there is the rule, not the fact that it works or not.
But there is nothing to do, too, unfortunately, reflected in an ideology does not allow people to think a clear mind. It amazes me even go as proud of their prejudices which they know to be such. Fortunately for you today I just sipped my umpteenth attack hey hey hey hey hey hey hey look here you are hey hey and I'll spare you the blowjob on the only philosophical concept developed in key leftist and Hegel m'รจ left (ok, maybe a little, I forgot, I confess). Pending
of a thousand kisses ... (that two co ... oni).

Over and out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment