Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wholesale Metalcore Wheels

menarche does not go on vacation. Write a review

You know that some new age theory and feminist theory that seeks to refute the Freudian (and beyond) who accuses a woman of being a little hysterical only because he possesses a womb? Finding myself in full
ovarian psychosis, I would say that feminists were wrong.
will flow cultural conditioning instance or just organic?
The fact is that today I have my period (no mother, no grandchildren in sight for this month. Happy?) And that, ca va sans dire, kill them all.
The fact is that today I'm going to fucking over the little thing in espanol-year-old law so you campaigns and I start to cry almost from the nervousness that Professor Quiero forces me to do a fucking year I did not understand .
So full uterine bustle, I will vehemently another question, just to dispel the myths.
have this myth is not it? the myth that only men of genius is for an existential sadness that ordinary mortals are not even remotely able to get close? that you're happy then you feel a bit stupid but if you weigh up all over the dismal state of existence can not be happy and then tagliamoci veins?
I invite you (or rather, my uterus) to reject the theoretical paradigm in favor of a critical consciousness on the whole positive.
Once upon a time a certain man named Devereaux, that all those affected by current sociological was inaugurated by the ever hated Durkheim, took possession of this theory to justify the superiority of the white man, whose firm, industrialized and secularized, had led to extreme forms of individualism and collective crisis of conscience, simple and silly compared to the African society that dreamed the other hand, if the depression.
there is another myth, nevertheless, I become entangled in the fallopian tubes by joining my beloved egg is forced to make another road until uscirmi nose. and, more or less, it sounds like this:
"keep everything inside is a noble thing," not to communicate our thoughts to the world, our fears, our opinions, what is stoic. "
Truly, I say that people like Gemma or Turcebaldazzi South have come to the ultimate truth.
The Time of the papyrus is over.
There is internet, there is twitter, facebook exists, there is youtube.
This means that the media have changed, and (drum roll) some of the ways in which we mere mortals, definitely not brilliant, let's talk.
is why my blog.
Gemma's why the South.
This explains the fat guy who dances naked on sensual notes of fuck if I have a nasal voice-Shakira.
Then you stoic supporters of this way of doing this is definitely a shit, are of course free to have your say, of course, the curtain closed, but I find it funny and, gosh, even the pope says that it is good and right.
so you do not make the world noble participation of our Dicks, nor necessarily put to the four winds just silly opinions is something worthy of admiration, but by many internet the ability to speak freely (and foolishly, of course) and criticize you for laughing, mocking. They will also be a form of sublimation of the identity or how the fuck they say, then it is likely that we all hide behind a blog and where are the true forms of communication ( O_o) but (I do not is an academic term to say, alas) Sticazzi .
So it should be fine as well.
Then, in each case, fortunately, you are free to change channels.
My uterus is grateful for the minutes dedicated to me.
Forever yours,

a girl overwhelmed by its egg drunk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment